240-480 m³/h Airflow screen for metallurgy and mining industry
Product overview of Airflow screen for metallurgy and mining industry:
Airflow screen for metallurgy and mining industry is based on
aerodynamic theory, the fine powder for the screening of
high-precision screening equipment.
Product Applications of Airflow screen for metallurgy and mining industry:
1. Widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, paper,
metallurgy, building materials, rubber, machinery and other
2. Continuous screening of 80-500 purpose powder material,
Operating principle of Airflow screen for metallurgy and mining industry:
The air sieve rejects the traditional principle of gravity
potential energy, and opens up a new way of screening the kinetic
energy of the carrier fluid. It is in a closed state using
high-speed air flow as a carrier, fully diffused powder particles
with sufficient kinetic energy to the screen jet, to achieve the
purpose of rapid classification. Therefore, the production of large
screen airflow, high efficiency, non-stick network, not blocking
mesh, fineness accuracy.
Product features of Airflow screen for metallurgy and mining industry:
1.Large output, each output is 5-10 times that of ordinary shaker
2. High screening efficiency, through the screening rate of 85-95%.
3. Adapt to a wide range of fineness, screening high number of
mesh, screening 80-500 classification purpose powder material.
4. Screening grading standards accurate.
5. Screen loading, no load, long life, easy to replace the screen
6. Structure closed, negative pressure production, no dust
7. Noise is small, low power consumption, suitable for continuous
Technical parameter table of Airflow screen for metallurgy and mining industry:
|Parameter||Air Flow(m3/h)||Screen Specifications||Effective Screen Surface(m2)||Maximum Feed Size(mm)||Screening Machine Power(KW)||Spindle Speed(rpm)||Screen Outside Diameter(mm)|
Application example table of Airflow screen for metallurgy and mining industry:
|Material Name||Working||Screen (Mesh / Inch)||S-1000 Throughput(kg/h)||QS-1500 Throughput(kg/h)|
|Light calcium||Dry type||120-180||600-1000||1000-2000|
|Weight calcium||Dry type||400||600-1000||1000-2000|
|Active calcium||Dry type||500||600-1000||1000-2000|