Overview of :
Arthropod dewatering sculping screen
1. Arthropod dewatering sculping screen is my company developed and
obtained national patent dewatering, off- medium, desliming
2.Using linear equal-thickness grading principle, unit combination,
sub-section vibration, secondary damping, general motor drive or
self vibration source group structure.
3.Arthropod dewatering sculping screen consists of sieve body ,a
damping spring, vibration damping device, secondary damping spring,
motor and its bracket and other components.
1.Arthropod dewatering sculping screen is composed of multi-section
screen core, section vibration, the overall arrangement in
accordance with the principle of equal thickness screening for the
different materials at the scene, each section of the screening
core excitation angle and screen surface can be adjusted, to
achieve the best combination of capacity and screening efficiency.
2.Sieve by two motors driven exciter do reverse self synchronous
rotation, the screen body can produce linear motion.
1.Screen frame side panels with high quality steel production, side
panels and beams, exciter base with high strength bolts or ring
slot rivets connected, sturdy and reliable structure.
2.Motor does not participate in the vibration, with the universal
coupling and exciter connected. (Except from the vibration source
3. Arthropod dewatering sculping screen with vibration damping
device and secondary damping spring.
4. Arthropod dewatering sculping screen with light weight, low
noise, low energy consumption, high efficiency, long life, simple
structure, easy maintenance.
5.Using the national patent sieve plate, self-vibration source
group, with a large capacity, high efficiency dewatering, energy
saving, long life and other significant advantages.
1. Arthropod dewatering sculping screen is the coal industry,
washing, desliming, off- medium, dewatering operation of the ideal
2.Can also be used for fine slime finishing operations, will get
better economic benefits.
3.Also suitable for old cold building renovation project, without
changing the surrounding environment can be completed, cost
Installation and commissioning
1. before installation, the on-site installation diagram based and
sieve check, embedded steel plate flatness error is not more than
2. the screen is installed, adjust the relative position, a damping
spring and two are vertical, the motor axis should be below the
axis of the vibrator 3-5mm, then the motor bracket, the spring base
and embedded steel plate welded joints.
3. requires two motor steering must be reversed.
4. vibrating screen, no-load running time is 4-6 hours, requires
the sieve body running smoothly, the left and right symmetry of
amplitude is less than 0.8mm, no yaw and abnormal noise, check
plate, vibration fastening.
5. check the operating temperature of the exciter bearings should
not be greater than 75 degrees 6. when the installation of the
dehydration of the screen, we must pay attention to the screen
between the sieve body and the bucket to seal, to prevent leakage.
7. vibration and non vibration parts shall be retained at least
Use and maintenance:
1. arthropod screen starting sequence: predict the flow direction,
along the direction of flow of parking. Should be avoided with the
start of the material on the screen surface of all screening and
2. in a working process, should pay attention to the screen box is
running smoothly, if found not working properly or crash, should
immediately stop check.
3. the dehydration of the sieve is generally negative angle
4. spring easy to accumulate dust impurities, affecting the normal
work of the spring should be cleaned regularly.
5. often check the bolting machine bolt connection, if there is
loose timely tightening.
6.the vibration of bearing No. 3 with grease lubrication, under
normal circumstances, should be a lubricating oil filling time, the
bearings should be cleaned every year a check.
Technical Data Sheet:
|Model||Feeding granularity||Capacity||Seat-type vibration exciter||Power (KW)||Voltage (v)||Mesh size (mm)||Vibration frequency (Hz)||Double amplitude (mm)||Size||Weight(kg)|